Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I scream, you scream,

...we all scream for ice cream....  So the saying goes, although I haven't heard anyone screaming for ice cream lately.  We did, however, all enjoy the 3 kinds of ice cream Jacob and I whipped up this afternoon!

My dad and the boys loaded up a load of wheat when the truck arrived from MN.  Another one is coming in the morning.  Hooray!

I spent part of the morning (after we separated cream/milk again) caring for Johanna and Tracy so their mama could get some paperwork done.  When I got home, after making ice cream, I made a special kind of cinnamon muffins using coconut flour.  They disappeared rapidly, so I'm thinking they were enjoyed. 

Andrew has my car in the shop now.  :)  The belt/pulley for the power steering has been squealing and smoking for a couple months already and Andrew bought the replacement parts a while back, but didn't have time to fix it, so I'm happy that it's in the shop tonight----in pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.