Thursday, February 14, 2013

Impact...

It seems like ages ago that my mom and I signed up for the Impact (self-defense) class and it is hard to believe that the class in now nearly here!  My blog will be silent for a few days consequently.  If you'd like to know more about what we'll be learning, you can read about it here: http://ndimpact.org/AboutUs.aspx .   My friend, Lauretta will be going with us, so it will be extra fun to take the class with a friend and then we can practice throwing each other later.  Ha ha! 

This day was spent (for mom and I anyway) in getting ready for being gone for 3 days, and in making sure there was food prepared so our guys don't starve in the meantime.  ;) 

So, God be with you 'til we meet again!  Oh, and I hope you all had a wonderful time with your loved ones today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.