Saturday, February 2, 2013

God Leads His Dear Children Along...

During our hymn-sing today (which was pretty quiet, due to people still not having their singing voices recovered from this cold), I chose this favorite hymn:



The first time I heard this song was at one of the first Prairie Days we attended.  A little red-headed girl of maybe 5 or 6 was singing it and it stuck in my head as a very wonderful song.  :)

We spent the day resting, reading, and watching the Waltons this evening.  I looked through the 14 seed catalogs we've received this year so far and dreamed of what I'll try to grow this year...

I forgot to mention yesterday that the boys had Jacob's snowmobile running for a while and drove it around in the snow a bit!  It's still not idling as it should, they say, but at least it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.