Saturday, May 18, 2013

And,

I lost my camera yesterday.  I mean, I REALLY lost it!  It was lost for a while, then I found it yesterday morning in my garden seed box (I'd taken it to get pictures of the greenhouse), so I packed it in my camera case and slung that around my neck and shoulder for the cattle moving.  Well, somewhere between the road north of us a mile and way up by a deer stand in the pasture, my camera bounced out of the case.  I have NO IDEA where, and have no hope of finding it in all those miles of grass and rocks and holes!  SO, I won't be posting the pictures I took of the cattle move yesterday, unless someone finds my camera before the next rainfall.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.