Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pickup troubles...

It's been a busy day, once again. 

Dad and Jacob worked on trucks/tractors/planters/unloading corn-seed and Basic-H that arrived/etc...   My mom went to Bismarck for many different errands today (a part for our garden tiller; lumber for the top of the greenhouse; Kangen water; she looked at a car for Andrew and decided it wasn't even worth $1,500; got groceries; did a session....).   I babysat until 5:30, at which time I came home and made supper and then helped with chores.  I screwed in a few more boards on the greenhouse to keep the plastic from flapping in the wind; checked cows; did dishes; ground up more chicken feed; baked my first loaf of sourdough bread (haven't tasted it yet); moved the water hose up to the tank by the house; swept and scrubbed parts of the floor; etc...   Andrew left right after morning chores and plans to be home Friday evening. 

At 9:00pm, Dad and Jacob left for Bismarck with one of Andrew's pickups and his car-trailer to go pick up Mom and Andrew's other pickup which wouldn't start or move or something when she was done at Sam's club.  :(  They probably won't be back until midnight.  So goes life sometimes.

Well, I think I'll go try a slice of sourdough bread now.  I wonder how it will be????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.