Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The sun will come out tomorrow...

"When I'm stuck with a day
  that's grey
    and lonely,
I just stick out my chin
  and grin
    and say:

The sun will come out tomorrow...."



I was glad to have Andrew's pickup to drive to my babysitting job and back today as the roads are ever and ever so soft and muddy now.  I drove my car yesterday and wondered if I'd make it through 2 of the low areas (I prayed for angels to push me through if need be:)  ).  The rain is a good thing though for all of the seeds that are in the ground already and in preparation for all the rest of the seeds that will go in once the sun comes out for a day or two.  There had been several fires before the rain too, so hopefully that won't be a problem either anymore. 

 My dad braved the slippery trail up to the pasture again today and had a report of 2 more new calves, but 1 (one of my heifer's calves) was dead.  :( I think there are only about 15-20 cows left to calve.  We just couldn't keep them here any longer as we were down to 5 bales of hay and need some for the goats, Sally, and the bulls. 

  Oh, and my camera did not come today, so maybe tomorrow it will be here?  My mom was ever SO happy to get home from Bismarck and find that the Kangen water machine had come and that Dad and Andrew had got it hooked up and running already!    Do any of you drink Kangen water?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.