Sunday, May 19, 2013

Water pressure!

It is SO nice to have the cows moved up to pasture, for several reasons, but the biggest blessing of it is that we now have full water-pressure in the house all of the time.  Hooray!  I washed all of my laundry today (and it had been stacking up, as during these warmer days, we weren't able to do more than 2 loads of laundry a day with the cows drinking more water.  SO, today I'm thankful for the blessing of lots of water.  :)

My grandparents were not able to make it today as Grandpa was feeling poorly after dialysis yesterday.  My parents and Andrew went to a meeting in Hazelton and Jacob and I stayed home to do the chores.  It was a quiet day with it sprinkling on and off.  Everything is soft and smushy outside.  It's so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.