Monday, May 20, 2013

Snip, snip...

After getting home from babysitting most of the day, I made supper for the others and gave Andrew his haircut while the others did chores.  Then, after supper was over, my mom cut my dad's hair and I cut Jacob's.  SO, our floor needed a good sweeping after all of that. 

I'm excited that my new camera (Andrew helped me decide on one) should be coming in the mail tomorrow!  This is the camera I chose: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005I6DVC0/ref=pe_309540_26725410_item
It's not super fancy or anything, but it will work nicely for what I use it for and, if it should ever get lost like, say, on a cattle drive, then I wouldn't feel so bad about it (not like if Andrew lost his camera)! 

SO, be looking for pictures here in the not-to-distant future.  :)

3 comments:

  1. You will enjoy your new camera. We had one like that and it took wonderful pictures. Looking forward to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! It's nice to know that a camera like that worked well for you. What happened to it, if I may ask? Did it get lost? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it was stolen! I've had three cameras stolen since we got married! One I set down and it disappeared, our van got broken into and our church got broken into and both had one of my cameras taken. I guard the one I have now very closely! We discussed the Appleseed shoot today and the guys just don't think they can make it. We still don't have all our cows out on pasture because of some fencing that is getting done and like you all, we're basically out of hay. Also just splitting them up is taking a lot of time. Then they are feeling quite pressured to get the rest of the crops in. I wasn't planning on going but everyone else felt bad as they were looking forward to it. July won't work either but sometime they will come again!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.