Friday, May 24, 2013

Finished!

My dad (and the boys, as they picked rocks all afternoon) finished planting our fields today!  What a good feeling that is.  They still have a few food plots to plant for our hunting friends, but that won't take long to do.

My mom and I cleaned the house and cooked up a feast for supper.  We spent a lot of time cleaning in the living room especially---pulling out the couch to vacuum underneath it; washing the registers, pillows, slipcover; taking everything off the bookshelves and piano and washing everything; spot cleaning the carpet; washing the piano keys.....  My mom even went through all of our VHS tapes and cleaned out some we didn't want/watch anymore.  It's nice to have things clean, I mean, REALLY clean.  :)  We did not get our flowers planted today afterall, as the strong winds would not have been kind to new transplants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.