Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dandelion pickers...

This morning, I took Johanna and Tracy Jo outside for a couple of hours.  They had such fun on their new swingset/playground and then we started picking dandelions...  They thought that was so fun and I enjoyed it myself!  Johanna picked the "Delions" and filled my pockets with them.  Tracy Jo wanted to keep her bouquet for herself, so she picked one dandelion at a time then squashed it into her other hand which was very full by the time I convinced her to do something else.  :)  They're so fun.

When their mama got home around 4:00 to take over, I went home and got some work done in the greenhouse.  Some more flower plants had come in the mail a few days ago, so I got most of those planted.  My mom and Jacob went to Bismarck again today.  Jacob had to see the chiropractor again (after being kicked off his dirt bike by that cow) and my mom had 5 or 6 clients to see again.  They brought back 2 trays of flowers, so it will be another flower planting day tomorrow. 

My dad got back to seeding.  He finished the small field here at home (which was planted into alfalfa, but he decided to take that out of alfalfa now that it rained), and just has the new land to plant yet.  Andrew hauled 2 of those butcher cows to Linton.   He arrived home shortly after I did, then worked on the small tiller for me as I wasn't able to get it running. 

It seems like so many of our friends are having surgeries here recently.  Please pray for Roxi (hand surgery), Rob (leg/ankle), Lydia (had a brain tumor removed and she is much better!), Jeanne (leg), and Edna (something major)...  I am thankful for how healthy my family generally is and how few accidents we've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings~
It makes my day when I hear from you, so, please leave a note! Do you have any suggestions/tips/advice/questions on what I've written? Please let me know.
May God bless you richly as you walk in the paths He has for you today,
~Cora B.